Live Action Mafia

A game of sneakiness and paranoia
It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 10:38 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 16 posts ] 
 Post subject: Discussion, Day 8
PostPosted: Mon Apr 16, 2012 2:42 am 
We finally got a mafia, as long as my inspector is genuine! People, please follow Austin's example and start getting more involved in the game. I cannot stress enough, the greatest threat to the town is town apathy.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Apr 16, 2012 4:16 pm 
Guys, please, start posting, commenting, and otherwise getting involved in the game.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Apr 16, 2012 4:38 pm 
I'm going to be at a tabletop roleplaying game run, likely til midnight-ish. Again, will be on the forums to some extent.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Apr 16, 2012 4:38 pm 
(Dalton will be there with me as well)

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Apr 16, 2012 5:01 pm 
We want to lynch Dalton tonight. I have to leave for dinner right now and don't have time to elaborate. Alex Arkhipov will soon make a post detailing our reasoning. Several others, including krue and jfrisch agree with this plan.

I just want to make this preliminary post so you don't think that Alex is making his announcement autonomously.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Apr 16, 2012 5:09 pm 
Thanks, Daniel. Sorry, but something came up and I won't have a chance to post detailing the reasons now. Let me say that everything Daniel says is correct and the lynching on Dalton is well-justified and fully planned.

If anyone wants to post their reasons before I do, please go for it.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Apr 16, 2012 5:32 pm 
Adam and I are back from New Hampshire. I'll be slightly more active but I have three psets and two tests to do this week. I'll poke Adam so he can get on more.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Apr 16, 2012 5:39 pm 
Why Dalton? :x

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Apr 16, 2012 7:09 pm 
I'll start off the Dalton accusations.

Dalton pushed for investigating Josh for the kill on Lydia, citing only a gut feeling, over the obvious and agreed-on choice of Molly. Nobody could think of a reason to check Josh over Molly. Dalton was trying to avoid Molly being found guilty and lynched, as she was.

Dalton stubbornly refused to share a piece of info against the agreement of Daniel, Josh, and me that sharing it would help town. (I won't say the info here without permission as it's sensitive, but Daniel and Josh can confirm.)

Also, in my conversations with Dalton, I've felt like he's not maintaining a bit of suspicion that I'm Mafia as a townie would. He only does it rarely in bursts. It's hard for a Mafia to fake suspicion expect in bursts, since Mafia feel safe, and it's hard to remind oneself often of how one is supposed to feel. Josh has said to me, and I agree, than Dalton is acting quite differently from his usual townie play.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Apr 16, 2012 8:37 pm 
Hey Jacobi can I get an alphabetically sorted list of players still alive here?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Apr 16, 2012 8:38 pm 
The voting spreadsheet has an updated list. There's a link to it in an early thread.

Post subject: Re: Discussion, Day 8
PostPosted: Mon Apr 16, 2012 9:26 pm 
Daniel Grazian wrote:
People, please follow Austin's example and start getting more involved in the game. I cannot stress enough, the greatest threat to the town is town apathy.

Let me emphasize what Daniel said. We really need you to discuss and vote. We might be near the point that the Mafia could simply push through a Mafia majority vote. It's vital that everyone participates.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Apr 16, 2012 10:00 pm 
Look at the the player's group.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Apr 16, 2012 10:29 pm 
Got back from camping yesterday and have finally got a little caught up, I'll try to post more though this week is going to be pretty terrible what with cpw things

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Apr 16, 2012 10:50 pm 
The argument against Dalton makes sense, so I'll vote for him tonight. I won't be around for further discussion in case a last-minte change is made.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Apr 16, 2012 11:00 pm 
I will vote for Dalton...

Better late than never.

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 16 posts ]