Live Action Mafia

A game of sneakiness and paranoia
It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 5:28 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 8 posts ] 
 Post subject: Day 10 discussion
PostPosted: Tue Apr 17, 2012 11:25 pm 
I was not for lynching krue... probably not a good idea. But I wasn't sure where to vote other than that. :/ Where do we go from here? Can we lynch some of the inactives in the off chance that they are just under the radar mafia? Also, we need a new major. I would like to state my candidacy. I will be putting around a petition tomorrow if people here are in favor.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Apr 17, 2012 11:51 pm 
Jayson, when did Krue start expressing suspicions against Dalton? Having already been suspicious of him myself, I heard from jfrisch near the end of Day 7 that he and Alex were going to start a lynch mob against Dalton. I was under the impression that Krue joined that mob after it was established.

I still think krue was almost certainly mafia if Dalton was mafia (and that she probably was even if he wasn't.) Again, it is really hard for me to imagine that a mafia Dalton would have let krue live for 8 days unconscripted, having known her identity from day.

However, Jayson, that would have been good information to have earlier in the day. I did not think that there was anybody behind krue's claims except herself. It's no good making important posts like that minutes before midnight.

I'm skeptical about having another mayor at this point. The mayor's *3 votes and search warrant abilities could push the mafia to victory soon (remember that at least two fake ID's are probably in their hands, too.) The main thing I would want from the mayor is to see a mafia count. I'd be up for simultaneously gathering signatures to elect and impeach a mayor, submit the election petition, let the mayor get a mafia count, and then immediately impeach him/her.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Apr 18, 2012 7:47 am 
I'm up for that as well, although if they were mafia, couldn't they lie about how many mafia there were?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Apr 18, 2012 8:44 am 
And may the odds be ever in your favor. :twisted:

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Apr 18, 2012 10:36 am 
Yes Austin, but I'd rather take the risk.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Apr 18, 2012 11:43 am 
in which case I will stand with my candidacy for mayor, if only for impeachment moments later.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Apr 18, 2012 12:24 pm 
I'll be mayor and wear a might fine hat!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Apr 18, 2012 10:49 pm 
Since we don't really have any good leads, I'm voting for Gary Wang as he hasn't been saying much.

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 8 posts ]