Live Action Mafia

A game of sneakiness and paranoia
It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 5:32 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 21 posts ] 
 Post subject: Calling All Mafia.
PostPosted: Wed Apr 18, 2012 11:28 am 
Assuming that I can still count, there are currently 7 mafia votes and 9 town votes. I would like all of the remaining mafia to reply to this thread with either a yes or a no to the following question:
Do you promise to not backstab your fellow mafia or otherwise pull something strange?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Apr 18, 2012 11:29 am 
Mafia ROYALE! Every mafia can make a kill daily, last player alive wins. Mayor can confiscate a bullet.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Apr 18, 2012 11:34 am 
*slaps JB*

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Apr 18, 2012 11:36 am 
I accept.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Apr 18, 2012 11:39 am 
Now we have two duels?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Apr 18, 2012 12:19 pm 
ITYM Dual Duels.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Apr 18, 2012 12:30 pm 
I promise not to backstab my fellow mafia or otherwise do something strange.

We're all good, reasonable people. We wouldn't go around killing each other.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Apr 18, 2012 12:33 pm 
Remember the politician role Jacobi (though I guess that's irrelevant if the politician's dead.)

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Apr 18, 2012 1:46 pm 
The Mafia can have a free-for-all! Get the town to lynch your fellow Mafia and be the last Mafia standing! Who will the town side with?

Here are the rules, for Mafia the Betrayal. Everything follows the normal rules, except there are the following restrictions on the Mafia.
    1) Mafia may not kill or poison Mafia.
    2) The killer may use MtP and Frame on their kill as they wish (not relevant here).
    3) All other Mafia powers require a strict Mafia majority to use.
    4) A boss must be specified when a hitman is hired, and the hitman only listens to the boss. The hitman may not kill Mafia.
    5) If a Mafia is the last person standing, they win.
    6) If town wins, all Mafia lose.
Seriously though, I'm not going to do anything strange.

Also, Jacobi, any Mafia who would answer "no" to your question probably wouldn't do in this thread.

[I thought I posted this message before but the forum ate it. Weird.]

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Apr 18, 2012 1:56 pm 
I promise not to do anything strange, though Mafia the Betrayal sounds way awesome. (though everyone would pretty much listen to dgrazien and Alex until it was only them left)

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Apr 18, 2012 2:01 pm 
Sigh...

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Apr 18, 2012 2:07 pm 
I don't think it would be so easy for Daniel and me, even if we were to team up, since you other three mafia could team up with a bigger team. Also, I'm already really sketchy. You can also use majority to hitman and poison those on the townies on the wrong side.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Apr 18, 2012 2:08 pm 
Haha free-for-all. If only any of us actually had time. I won't do anything strange/backstab anybody, no worries :D

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Apr 18, 2012 2:23 pm 
That's everyone but Gaurav? And votes are 8-7 mafia favored with that kill? (Which is not enough to call game, but close).

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Apr 18, 2012 2:27 pm 
Jacobi, did Jayson have a Fake ID?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Apr 18, 2012 2:28 pm 
Yes, It is in Daniel's possession.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Apr 18, 2012 8:28 pm 
I promise to stand in defense of my fellow mafia.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Apr 18, 2012 9:10 pm 
Let's vote massively tonight for Gary Wang. He's gravedigger. Use all fake ID's.

Lizrita, can you kill Adam right after midnight? Then Pr{Mayor gets elected} = 0.

Alex, can you confirm that this is guaranteed to work? As long as we all vote.

Lizrita, can you confirm that you can kill Adam after midnight?

I just want to hand one of my fake ID's off to somebody.

Please post here to confirm that we are voting. I think this is guaranteed, as long as we all vote, using all fake ID's.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Apr 18, 2012 9:22 pm 
Yes, let's go all out and use all Fake ID's. If you need to get one to me, I'm in Sidpac now playing a tabletop campaign.

Could we get a hitman hired in ET? If Adam is there, it would really guarantee a free kill. I guess though that lizrita could do it just as well and witnesses wouldn't matter...

I can't see this mattering, but I feel like someone (not me) should post decently last-minute to vote for Gary as he's inactive of for whatever reason.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Apr 18, 2012 9:22 pm 
Yes, let's go all out and use all Fake ID's. If you need to get one to me, I'm in Sidpac now playing a tabletop campaign.

Could we get a hitman hired in ET? If Adam is there, it would really guarantee a free kill. I guess though that lizrita could do it just as well and witnesses wouldn't matter...

I can't see this mattering, but I feel like someone (not me) should post decently last-minute to vote for Gary as he's inactive of for whatever reason.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Apr 18, 2012 9:55 pm 
lulz, I can damn well kill Adam right after midnight. I know where he sleeps.

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 21 posts ]