Lydia Krasilnikova
Tom
Fake Id 2

Votes for Daniel Grazian (2):
blehnert
tdgreen

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Jun 24, 2012 11:02 pm 
Well, since game isn't over, I have an idea of who I'm voting for tomorrow.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Jun 24, 2012 11:21 pm 
That's too bad. I was hoping we'd get it in two nights. Alcor, I hope I'm not the one you're suggesting we lynch?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jun 25, 2012 3:03 am 
Another person claiming to be investigator says to me that Lydia is not lying. However, this means one of lydia, anchen, or [redacted] is lying. I can at least confirm [redacted] was at the murder site at some point yesterday.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jun 25, 2012 3:02 pm 
If Jacobi was actually mafia (which seems likely) then there's only one left, so anyone with an alibi for yesterday's murder is probably innocent.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jun 25, 2012 3:37 pm 
I'm confused. Can't there have been two investigators?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jun 25, 2012 5:09 pm 
Yes. There's a 1/5 chance of two investigators.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jun 25, 2012 6:22 pm 
redacted confirms jacobi did kill rifrim. This round I'd throw lydia or jaysonl into the mulcher and see what happens.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jun 25, 2012 7:25 pm 
What is the mulcher?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jun 25, 2012 8:13 pm 
I assume he means lynch.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jun 25, 2012 8:17 pm 
It translates to "lynch some random bastard and see what happens," for some function of random that includes "without alibis."

I suggest Daniel, based on the fact that Jayson was sick and probably not thinking of going to shank anyone. You can reverse psychology this all day, but Daniel was in a great position to kill anchen.

Daniel has no better defense than a half-paying-attention pweaver who was looking at video games and not making sure Daniel was there. If we lynch Daniel and nothing happens, I suggest we go to Jayson next.

I'm avoiding Lydia mostly because she has *some* scrap of alibi, because there could be a second investigator. Lydia, make your case, because you're still on the list. Right now, she's third for me. Your thoughts, everyone?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jun 25, 2012 8:25 pm 
Meh, not sure. But on the risk of forgetting to vote *again* I'm just going to put in a vote for dgrazian now. I'll change it if something relevant happens before midnight, assuming I remember to check the forums.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jun 25, 2012 8:30 pm 
I would not lynch dgrazian. He is important.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jun 25, 2012 8:42 pm 
No, dammit, that is not the reason you don't lynch Daniel! That's why he won last time!

I say kill him.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jun 25, 2012 8:57 pm 
There has been a situation in which dgrazian could have easily gotten me lynched in the past; I feel that if he were mafia he would have jumped at the opportunity. Therefore I argue that he is not mafia.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jun 25, 2012 9:08 pm 
I think he's currently the guy with the least alibi, and therefore we should take him out.

Jayson was *sick*, and he's not enough of an asshole to punt a meeting with our tenday team, which we *really* need people to attend, unless he's also too incapacitated to do other things. Contact is writing right now, and we need all the people we can get. He would not derp around Random stalking anchen instead of *going to a really important meeting.*

Seriously, trust me on this, he's not that obsessed with this game.

Know who is? Daniel.

Who is probably now going to hunt me down and kill me tomorrow. For the record, if I die, it's his fault.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jun 25, 2012 9:09 pm 
I guess lynching dgrazian would be amusing as well. Very well, I shall vote for this.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jun 25, 2012 9:13 pm 
dgrazian is obsessed with this game because he's obsessed with live action mafia, not because he's mafia.

We know that there's only one mafia left, so why not vote for someone who doesn't have anyone vouching for them? Someone actually random?

Seemingly perfect alibis aren't always perfect. Last game I got away with killing Alex because I had a class presentation pretty far away that I would have been late for. But I was on rollerblades so I was not indeed late.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jun 25, 2012 9:17 pm 
*in a past game, not last game, sorry. (And I was actually a little late, but because it was for the sake of killing someone the professor didn't mind. "Sorry I'm late, I had to murder my ex." I've never been happier.)

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jun 25, 2012 9:20 pm 
No one's vouching for him in any real capacity. I talked to pweaver -- he was playing video games and has no real way to confirm that Daniel was in the room the entire time. Daniel had every excuse to walk around the dorm, since he was already out and about moving his things. It's easy to swoosh over to Bonfire and back without missing much time in your pattern.

Don't lynch random people. We already know it's one of a few. Either it's you -- and if you were Mafia, you'd just join up with us, because you would want us to lynch Daniel -- or it's Jayson, and I've made my case on him.

Why are you backing Daniel so hard? Remember last time, where he sat as Mayor and everyone listened to him and then he got us all killed? He knows how to lie in wait.

Either way, we're going to kill all three of these people soon anyhow, right? They're the ones with the least alibi. So pick an order. I have mine.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jun 25, 2012 9:22 pm 
I've had two people talk to me making claims which imply one of them is Mafia. If someone can gravedigger rifrim this might be incredibly helpful.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jun 25, 2012 9:29 pm 
The 4 people who cannot be mafia (assuming Jacobi is mafia, which I believe) are:

kbeth: Guild game yesterday
blehnert: Guild game yesterday
tboning: guild game
katoco: Jim says she was bottling mead yesterday

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jun 25, 2012 9:36 pm 
So that leaves mafia suspects

blehnert (No, I'm not eliminating you just because you're defending yourself.)
Daniel Grazian
Alcor
Jaysonl
Lydia Krasilnikova

My list, then, is

Alcor
blehnert
Jaysonl

in that order.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jun 25, 2012 9:38 pm 
Blehnert was in a guild game. I will confirm this, as he was totally trying to send me to hell.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jun 25, 2012 9:38 pm 
Then I'm voting for alcor.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jun 25, 2012 9:43 pm 
What the -- wait, *what?*

Hang on. For one, I can get Xavid to send you an *email* saying that I was at the GM meeting when that happened. If you'd like, I can even get a nice transcript and everything. For another, everyone knows how invested I am in Contact, how it's my baby, and how I am not going to miss that GM meeting.

Also, Ducky was at a Guild game. He can't, seriously *can't* get up and leave and go kill anchen. He was in Rider. Ask anyone who played that day.

Jayson is still a possibility.

Here's my guess, since you picked me to be the top of your list: Daniel is going around claiming to be Investigator, and you think that I'm mafia because I think he's a big liar and you think I want to shank the Investigator.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jun 25, 2012 9:45 pm 
Oh yeah, for future reference, a lot of people know I'm at home right now, so if a kill happens at all tonight, it couldn't have been me.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jun 25, 2012 9:47 pm 
Unless you hire a hitman.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jun 25, 2012 9:51 pm 
Hmm.

I still maintain that Daniel's alibi *sucks*, but if we do lynch him and he *isn't* mafia...welp, we can go back to the drawing board at that point and see if we can draw any greater connections outside our current list. (Since you and Jayson are both...while on my list, I have been giving both of you a lot of thought and it's seeming less likely?)

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jun 25, 2012 9:53 pm 
No, if we lynch dgrazian we lose an important townsperson and will therefore be at a disadvantage. If we lynch you we can go back to the drawing board.