Live Action Mafia

A game of sneakiness and paranoia
It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 6:44 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 6 posts ] 
 Post subject: Rules Wank
PostPosted: Wed Jun 27, 2012 10:18 am 
Can we wank about the rules changes? I really don't like a 10 pm day boundary. I see how it can be practical (for real people, for people who need to be up for urops, et cetera), but it seems rather arbitrary. Days start at midnight or 6 am or other somewhat odd times in between depending on the culture, but I've never seen *before* midnight.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Jun 27, 2012 5:06 pm 
Indeed. Days should end at 46:00 so they end after midnight.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Jun 27, 2012 7:31 pm 
The whole point of the move before midnight was that people who are going to sleep before midnight can influence votes and see outcomes before they go to sleep. I for one support this change.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Jun 27, 2012 7:55 pm 
i,i "Jacobi, not everyone can have the same messed up sleep schedule that you do." But seriously, I'm happy with the 10pm day turnover. For people that need to sleep at real people times, that is a sensical time.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jun 28, 2012 12:14 am 
During the school year, I much prefer the midnight end time. The 10 p.m. end time is definitely better for me this summer, and I think most people have their sleep schedules shifted a couple hours earlier compared to the school year.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jun 28, 2012 8:39 am 
Daniel Grazian wrote:
During the school year, I much prefer the midnight end time. The 10 p.m. end time is definitely better for me this summer, and I think most people have their sleep schedules shifted a couple hours earlier compared to the school year.

Agreed, and saying day's role over at Midnight and 6:00 AM isn't necessary for lynchings. Flavorwise, lynchings happen whenever the town decides they want them. Town has now moved them to 10 pm, so they have a more leisurely late evening.

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 6 posts ]