Live Action Mafia

A game of sneakiness and paranoia
It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 6:26 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Jan 16, 2013 11:34 am 
The sad thing is, Arkhipov gave the town all the information they need to figure out that Dgrazian was a sketchy motherfucker. Similar to my "Well, we have two publicly confirmed innocents and now one's dead...", now it's "Well, two people knew about Molly being Innocent Child and now one of them's dead...". Any bets on how long it takes town to figure out not to trust him?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Jan 16, 2013 1:46 pm 
I was just talking to Daniel.

Alex: Well, good luck! Though honestly, I hope you lose.
Daniel: Honestly, I hope I lose too. Otherwise, I'll lose hope in humanity.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Jan 16, 2013 2:19 pm 
Oh my God, this round of Mafia is so lulzy!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Jan 16, 2013 7:30 pm 
No, Cathy, no no noooo!!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Jan 16, 2013 7:35 pm 
I know, right?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Jan 16, 2013 7:35 pm 
Her logic makes me want to cry.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Jan 16, 2013 7:39 pm 
Also, it's not like Dgrazian's going to correct her instead of letting the town chase its own tail for another day. Why do people still trust him?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Jan 16, 2013 7:45 pm 
The town should elect a mayor today (who is not dgrazian) who can investigate Josh for Alex's death and that would prove Gary innocent.

I mean Gary should also investigate Josh for Alex's death and announce his results. People might not believe him obviously but still worth doing.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Jan 16, 2013 7:47 pm 
dgrazian is going to run for mayor. Becoming mayor is clearly the only way he can win.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Jan 16, 2013 7:48 pm 
Someone other than Cathy and Dgrazian needs to start taking initiative and actually get shit done.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Jan 16, 2013 7:53 pm 
aok wrote:
dgrazian is going to run for mayor. Becoming mayor is clearly the only way he can win.

Yeah but I think he shouldn't run today -- he should run tomorrow. If he is elected today, he (hopefully) will be pressured to investigate Josh for Alex's death (because this does not waste any mayor powers -- no one else is going to die and Alex's death is the most interesting). But then he is in a sticky situation -- if he lies and says Josh didn't do it, it will come out tomorrow when Gary is lynched and town doesn't win. So he has to tell the truth and say Josh did it and that exonerates Gary.

So if the town can get their shit together and elect a mayor *today* (even if that is dgrazian) that'd be great.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Jan 16, 2013 7:58 pm 
Note that in the hypothetical scenario where Gary is mafia, and Josh, kaufmand, and schmolly were the other mafia, and Gary was the one who actually made the kill, what would he do to salvage his chances of winning?
Frame Josh for the murder of Alex.

Basically, the town should be able to deduce that Josh is almost certain to come up guilty for the murder. You could argue not to investigate it for that reason (although I would disagree). Also, Gary should clearly be chosen as their last guess of who to lynch. If he is mafia, it's okay to lynch him later. If he isn't, you really really want an investigator alive.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Jan 16, 2013 8:23 pm 
Troooooooolllll, jfrisch.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Jan 16, 2013 9:42 pm 
Cathy Capella wrote:
Dgrazian is innocent because he made sure to stay away from circumstances that would make him be with Jfrish alone.

TT_TT Why does no one tell her that her logic makes no sense?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Jan 16, 2013 9:45 pm 
Her logic is that jfrisch never had an opportunity to conscript dgrazian.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Jan 16, 2013 9:48 pm 
Which says absolutely nothing about the four other days he could've been conscripted. :P

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Jan 16, 2013 10:46 pm 
Hobin, yes!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Jan 16, 2013 11:02 pm 
*facepalm* Lydia

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Jan 16, 2013 11:03 pm 
Yup.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Jan 16, 2013 11:16 pm 
Ahahaha, yesssssss!
I love laughing at Town!
Now, how long will it take them?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Jan 16, 2013 11:22 pm 
Has everyone conveniently forgotten about "As far as we know, only Daniel Grazian and Krue knew of the deception", or....?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Jan 16, 2013 11:23 pm 
Well, considering everyone that was saying not to trust Dgrazian if he lived to endgame is dead, it might last longer than expected because people are sheep.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Jan 16, 2013 11:27 pm 
This'll be interesting to watch.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Jan 16, 2013 11:27 pm 
Mafia considering poisoning Adam

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Jan 20, 2013 7:46 pm 
People are being too sheep-like. Why does no one realize that everyone who suspects Dgrazian ends up dead?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jan 21, 2013 6:26 pm 
I love that Dgrazian is still posting in the mafia forum

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jan 21, 2013 6:40 pm 
Daniel's receipt trick seems to have thoroughly convinced Adam. This is really really bad.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jan 21, 2013 8:57 pm 
Yup. But can he keep it up? Also, if anyone saw him at wrapup and talks, he's fucked.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jan 21, 2013 11:59 pm 
so 8 people are left in the game by my count, 1 sketchy mayor, 1 innocent child (chewy shaw, we know he is innocent child), 1 used up prophet, 2 random ironhearts, and 2 in-actives. if daniel successfully kills lydia, get's it and gets it framed on somebody, then 6 people are left, 1 being an innocent child, as mafia, this looks like a winnable endgame.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jan 22, 2013 12:43 am 
Elizabeth Krueger wrote:
Cathy Capella wrote:
Dgrazian is innocent because he made sure to stay away from circumstances that would make him be with Jfrish alone.

TT_TT Why does no one tell her that her logic makes no sense?

Because I was dgrazian's bitch. ¬¬