Live Action Mafia

A game of sneakiness and paranoia
It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 8:37 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours

PostPosted: Thu Apr 11, 2013 12:11 am 
This thread is pretty much dead because I was conscripted and the other mafia were lynched. So I am the only one left, infiltrating the town, secretly killing them and simultaneously gaining their trust. I'm new, I'm scary, they have their suspicions, but I shall kill them all! (or get lynched trying).

I figured I'd use this thread as a bit of a diary about my going ons since I have no other mafia to discuss it with. It'll also be entertaining for all of you once this game is over... well, I'll try my best ;)

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Apr 11, 2013 12:34 am 
Early this morning I committed my first murder. I was conscripted last night and all the other mafia members have been lynched. It wasn't a fun murder. I waited at a acapella rehearsal, and as the innocent child walked out I shot him and ran away. I live in Maseeh and was not expected to even know about the rehearsal, but I do my research (and may have gotten some tips).

I then really started to get to know the Random residents. I came up with this ingenious plan, you see, I started the game as the prophet. I *ALMOST* ended the game by day 4 by smiting the last mafia. She conscripted me before I could react though, and what can I say? It was an offer I couldn't refuse. Anyways, the prophet power is pretty useless as mafia as if I use it on anyone else, I die. But, it made a perfect cover for publicly murdering the mayor and making him look like mafia. You see, he just got done doing the mafia count, but now anything he has said is void... for now. Anyways, while I was in random, I waited to be next to him while everyone was across the room. I then whispered into his ear "I'm bringing out the big guns... kaboom!" (I couldn't risk him having any medkits, as the game would be over) and then, since he was fairly dead at that point, I yelled: "SMITE!" and he then was announced dead, thus framing him as mafia, and making me look innocent(ish). I think aok is suspicious of me... at least a little. But that makes sense, you should be suspicious of everyone, and my lame excuse of "he was flinching too much when I threatened to smite him" was a bit... suspicious as it was. He was going to die in the next day or two anyways, but it was key as it took the heat of a pending investigation away from me for now. It was perfect. I'm even in line for police officer or mayor... although those are dangerous places to play as those are quickly turned over in fear of mafia taking those positions over.

My next target is aok. He's too active, he's too good at figuring people out. He's dangerous. He needs to die. Can't decide if I want to risk just shooting him or use my big guns. If only I could get a little farther inside the groups trust and gain access to the role of everyone and who has what... need to work on that. I will meditate on a plan. Gotta figure out something good.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Apr 11, 2013 1:30 am 
FYI ghosts can read the Mafia Den, they just can't post. I'll post in the graveyard so they know to look... and then you can have a "live" audience :P

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Apr 11, 2013 8:14 am 
haha...hahaha...haha... you're so punny ;)

Alright, well today I am stalking aok. I don't know if this is such a great move, but there has been little talk on the forums about who has what. I'd imagine that aok probably has some important item to keep him alive (or put value in his death), so maybe not the best target... Still considering.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Apr 11, 2013 11:12 am 
Well, that was easier than I thought... I got a tip that aok had to go to something at noon. So I watched mass ave from 11:55-12:03... and that's when I saw him, walking down the road. It was so easy. I walked up next to him. He didn't suspect a thing (I don't think ;)), and then I blew him away. Alright. I'm out of kabooms now though, so I hope I don't need it later... I figured it was safer to use it now rather than regret not using it while I had it. :twisted:

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Apr 11, 2013 6:39 pm 
I fear that the murder of Adam will be the end of me. There is already suspicion there that I committed that murder due to a NP sighting me. Even without that, they are planning on running an investigation at that location. I should have planted evidence there if I had thought far enough ahead. Instead I covered my tracks by planting evidence at aok's murder site, I thought that would be more heavily investigated since it was more recent (instead of wasting an investigation in case our former mayor committed the murder). It is almost as if I can see the lightbulb above Daniel Grazian's head as he pulls the strings together. Unfortunately, I can't think of a way I can get away with this one.