Live Action Mafia

A game of sneakiness and paranoia
It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 1:30 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Post subject: Today's Vote
PostPosted: Sat Jun 22, 2019 8:21 pm 

So based on the belief that m2w committed both murders (which I think is the probable scenario), we don't really have any info to use to determine today's vote.

For myself, I intend to vote for Sualeh. My reasons are multiple but also all circumstantial.

First, he voted for aok in the first day's vote. Whilst this alone is hardly an indication of guilt, I found his response when I asked him for his reasons to be sketch. Whilst Span had a logic he used for the vote, and dgrazian claimed to have spoken to span (I heard through other people), Sualeh told me that he just voted on a hunch and seemed defensive in our communications when I probed. This is pretty suspicious.

Secondly, he's invited me to play squash this weekend. Whilst we're friends and this alone is not a strange action I guess, it is unusual since he's never invited me to play before or any other time. I find the timing of the invite to be the weekend of the mafia game to be suspicious too. Although if this was a strategy to kill me, I could easily tell people I was going, so it would be a pretty weak strategy. Hence I'm not confident of this assessment but when added to everything else, it's sus.

Thirdly, the lack of a kill today. Although it cast suspicion on them. I do feel like lilychen and dgrazian would both have opportunities and probably prefer to move the game forward. Span would have less than them but more than sualeh, I believe.

All in all, this is projection and pretty weak stuff but right now have nothing better to vote on.
I am definitely open to counter arguments and other info.

Post subject: Re: Today's Vote
PostPosted: Sat Jun 22, 2019 9:26 pm 

Presuming there ends up not being a kill today, I think this is reasonable and will vote for sualeh.

Post subject: Re: Today's Vote
PostPosted: Sat Jun 22, 2019 9:51 pm 
I agree.

Sorry I've been afk for the last two days.

But yeah, I think it's quite likely that we'll execute sualeh and win.