|Live Action Mafia
|Wanking about future games
|Page 1 of 1|
|Author:||isaacg [ Wed Jan 13, 2016 12:37 am ]|
|Post subject:||Wanking about future games|
Discussion between me and josh (and ijc):
The clue system is obnoxious and could be replaced by simply having one investigation per investigator per kill.
Police officer should be rethought.
Superhero is obnoxious
It's important to stop tweaking roles once they're done.
We need more people who understand the web-app, but it's very valuable overall.
|Author:||ksedlar [ Wed Jan 13, 2016 1:54 am ]|
|Post subject:||Re: Wanking about future games|
1. In small games with only 1 serial killer, probably. With 2+ serial killers I think it's interesting.
2. I wouldn't be opposed to rethinking police officer to do something better. Police officer has rotated through a lot of implementations though, and I think this one is actually the best so far. I also like having two elected positions.
3. I'm not super duper excited about superhero, but I think it's reasonable, and it's better than previous superhero implementations.
4. Agreed in general.
Also, there are a lot of minor tweaks to things that are easy for players who haven't been playing every game to miss, or things that are changed from game to game:
1. Whether donness can be applied retroactively.
2. #clues for a serial killer death
3. IC reveals in person
4. Hitman takes / doesn't take the daily kill
5. Receivers say nothing when a kaboom happens
To be fair, I have opinions on some of the things (#4, which should clearly take the kill because it's already the strongest power if used well), but there should be some list of swaps that include changes from recent games, not just this one.
|Page 1 of 1||All times are UTC - 5 hours|
|Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Group