Live Action Mafia
https://mafia.mit.edu/

Couple Rules Questions
https://mafia.mit.edu/viewtopic.php?f=29&t=588
Page 1 of 1

Author:  Jacobian [ Fri Jun 29, 2012 6:29 pm ]
Post subject:  Couple Rules Questions

(That I don't feel like looking up)
The quick one: Does mayor still require 5 people minimum for this small of a game?
The longer one: How exactly does Setting and Ambush work? I imagine the steps are something like this:
1. I choose a target and convince myself of their role (as far as I can).
2. I pm you asked if foo is x. If True, proceed, if False stop here
3. I find X and kill him/her. Do I need to point out that it was a trap?
4. Flee and tell arkhipov. Does the posted kill announcement include that it was a trap?

Author:  Alex [ Fri Jun 29, 2012 7:43 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Couple Rules Questions

Jacobian wrote:
The quick one: Does mayor still require 5 people minimum for this small of a game?
Yes.
Jacobian wrote:
The longer one: How exactly does Setting and Ambush work? I imagine the steps are something like this:
1. I choose a target and convince myself of their role (as far as I can).
2. I pm you asked if foo is x. If True, proceed, if False stop here
3. I find X and kill him/her. Do I need to point out that it was a trap?
4. Flee and tell arkhipov. Does the posted kill announcement include that it was a trap?

You've got it right. The victim doesn't know it was a trap (only matters if they survive), nor is it announced as one.

Author:  Jacobian [ Fri Jun 29, 2012 7:54 pm ]
Post subject: 

umm... Won't people complain if there was an attempted kill without explanation?

Author:  Alex [ Fri Jun 29, 2012 8:14 pm ]
Post subject: 

Jacobian wrote:
umm... Won't people complain if there was an attempted kill without explanation?


What do you mean here? It's possible for there to be two kills in one days and players to not expect it.

Author:  Jacobian [ Fri Jun 29, 2012 8:14 pm ]
Post subject: 

Sure.

Page 1 of 1 All times are UTC - 5 hours
Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Group
http://www.phpbb.com/