Live Action Mafia

A game of sneakiness and paranoia
It is currently Fri Jun 18, 2021 4:22 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours




Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 22 posts ] 
Author Message
 Post subject: Strategy for Days 5-7
PostPosted: Fri Nov 03, 2017 12:45 am 
Here is my proposed plan:
- Let me and my teammates kill of the last remaining undead, and then kill me on day 7.
- Have zombies bite people who have been vaccinated.
- Vote to lynch python by "too many cats" every day.
- You can spend mana checking that what I've said is true.

What do you guys think? If you have any specific objections to this beyond not trusting me to keep up my end of the deal, please contact me, and we can try to work it out.


Top
  
 
PostPosted: Fri Nov 03, 2017 1:06 am 
Oh also, we should be using both "vacc" and "toug" on whoever's going to be bitten by zombies each day.

Also, can I get in on this as a vampire? My bites don't do anything (as lukesci can verify), and it would be nice if there was just one person that everyone could bite without worrying about HP or human-ness.


Top
  
 
PostPosted: Fri Nov 03, 2017 8:23 am 
Agree that Jason's bites don't do anything, but I'm actually paranoid about vaccines after the Josh/Linus incident; Josh could have had Linus bite me and him heal me, if he'd wanted, and no one would have been suspicious. I'm human, so then Linus wouldn't have found out Josh's secret. Why wouldn't he have done this? Only reason I can see is if vaccines cause autism, in the form of being a lizard person.


Top
  
 
PostPosted: Fri Nov 03, 2017 8:33 am 
Who gave the vaccine?


Top
  
 
PostPosted: Fri Nov 03, 2017 8:55 am 
lukesci wrote:
Agree that Jason's bites don't do anything, but I'm actually paranoid about vaccines after the Josh/Linus incident; Josh could have had Linus bite me and him heal me, if he'd wanted, and no one would have been suspicious. I'm human, so then Linus wouldn't have found out Josh's secret. Why wouldn't he have done this? Only reason I can see is if vaccines cause autism, in the form of being a lizard person.


I have vac2 and I can confirm it doesn't turn people into lizards. Also, I don't understand the first part. If Josh hadn't vaccinated you, you would have turned into a zombie, right?


Top
  
 
PostPosted: Fri Nov 03, 2017 9:09 am 
Sure, whatever. I'll let myself die on day 7 as long as you don't kill any humans or turn them into lizardkin.

Who's vaccinated and human? I want (+2 points) to bite a human today. If there's no one vaccinated, I'll just bite a random player who won't take damage. If you say you're human and I bite you and you turn out to be nonhuman, I'll consider this to be breaking the truce.

On days 6 and 7, I can bite an unvaccinated human, because they wouldn't turn into a zombie until after game ends.


Top
  
 
PostPosted: Fri Nov 03, 2017 9:22 am 
lukesci wrote:
Agree that Jason's bites don't do anything, but I'm actually paranoid about vaccines after the Josh/Linus incident; Josh could have had Linus bite me and him heal me, if he'd wanted, and no one would have been suspicious. I'm human, so then Linus wouldn't have found out Josh's secret. Why wouldn't he have done this? Only reason I can see is if vaccines cause autism, in the form of being a lizard person.


Maybe Josh wanted to be vaccinated himself (because lizards can turn into lizard zombies?), and didn't know a zombie bite can detect humanity?


Top
  
 
PostPosted: Fri Nov 03, 2017 10:02 am 
Linus wrote:
Sure, whatever. I'll let myself die on day 7 as long as you don't kill any humans or turn them into lizardkin.

Who's vaccinated and human? I want (+2 points) to bite a human today. If there's no one vaccinated, I'll just bite a random player who won't take damage. If you say you're human and I bite you and you turn out to be nonhuman, I'll consider this to be breaking the truce.

On days 6 and 7, I can bite an unvaccinated human, because they wouldn't turn into a zombie until after game ends.

I'm vaccinated but I'll only let you bite me if you heal me afterwards.


Top
  
 
PostPosted: Fri Nov 03, 2017 10:33 am 
I am opposed to Linus dying on any day even if he's okay with it. I guess if Linus is going to die, I would rather him die on day 7 than earlier so that he has a chance to help town in the meantime, but I will still be upset if he dies at all.


Top
  
 
PostPosted: Fri Nov 03, 2017 11:19 am 
laberca wrote:
Linus wrote:
Sure, whatever. I'll let myself die on day 7 as long as you don't kill any humans or turn them into lizardkin.

Who's vaccinated and human? I want (+2 points) to bite a human today. If there's no one vaccinated, I'll just bite a random player who won't take damage. If you say you're human and I bite you and you turn out to be nonhuman, I'll consider this to be breaking the truce.

On days 6 and 7, I can bite an unvaccinated human, because they wouldn't turn into a zombie until after game ends.

I'm vaccinated but I'll only let you bite me if you heal me afterwards.


Or you can work out a way in which I get healed. Also, I am human.


Top
  
 
PostPosted: Fri Nov 03, 2017 12:02 pm 
I have a problem with what you said: I think we should be lynching python by other animals. One day (I propose today) with too many dogs and the next day with too many snakes.


Top
  
 
PostPosted: Fri Nov 03, 2017 12:06 pm 
Josh didn't realize that bites could distinguish humans.


Top
  
 
PostPosted: Fri Nov 03, 2017 12:23 pm 
Who here knows heal? I can give them a white mana to heal laberca before/after biting.


Top
  
 
PostPosted: Fri Nov 03, 2017 12:28 pm 
I don't. I'm also unvaccinated, and would appreciate learning some (green or black) generally useful town spells.


Top
  
 
PostPosted: Fri Nov 03, 2017 12:30 pm 
m2w wrote:
I don't. I'm also unvaccinated, and would appreciate learning some (green or black) generally useful town spells.


I'm still up for spell trades and I know a good amount of generally useful green/black spells.


Top
  
 
PostPosted: Fri Nov 03, 2017 12:55 pm 
Do you know toug? That seems more optimal than heals.


Top
  
 
PostPosted: Fri Nov 03, 2017 2:16 pm 
Anyone *who is willing to be on campus before 5:00* know toug or heal? I will give you mana to cast it


Top
  
 
PostPosted: Fri Nov 03, 2017 3:17 pm 
I'm on campus right now. I don't know these spells but if you teach them to me, I will use them on you (and can pay my own mana for casting since you're teaching to me).


Top
  
 
PostPosted: Fri Nov 03, 2017 5:01 pm 
I bit Laberca, who was then healed by Margarita. Laberca is human. Thanks both of you!!


Top
  
 
PostPosted: Fri Nov 03, 2017 5:07 pm 
No problem! Thanks for verifying my humanity!


Top
  
 
PostPosted: Fri Nov 03, 2017 5:40 pm 
Can Linus turn others into zombies?


Top
  
 
PostPosted: Fri Nov 03, 2017 5:43 pm 
Is Laberca vaccinated? If not then I think she is in danger.

EDIT: nvm she is. Everything is good then.


Top
  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 22 posts ] 

All times are UTC - 5 hours


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
cron
Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Group