Live Action Mafia

A game of sneakiness and paranoia
It is currently Thu Jun 17, 2021 11:50 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours




Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 2 posts ] 
Author Message
PostPosted: Tue Jul 30, 2019 8:39 am 
User avatar

Joined: Thu Feb 14, 2019 12:47 pm
Posts: 0
But I never made this thread...

Anyway, there are 8 totems in the cornucopia. Happy farmin'!


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:32 pm 
I think that each townie should, with 70% probability, cornucopia, and with 30% probability, choose a random player and vie for their totem.


Top
  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 2 posts ] 

All times are UTC - 5 hours


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
cron
Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Group